A cookie is a small text file that is saved in your browser whenever you visit virtually any web page. It is used so that the website will remember your visit should you navigate back to that same page. Cookies usually gather information about tehcnical aspects, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, linking to social networks, user account access, and so on. The purpose of a cookie is to customize the web content depending on the profile and the needs of the user—without cookies, services offered by any website would be significantly diminished. For further information about what are cookies, what do they store, and how to remove or disable them, please follow this link.
Cookies used in this website
Following the guidelines set forth by the Spanish data protection agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), we hereby detail the use this website makes of cookies, in order to inform the user in as much detail as possible.
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users posting comments in our blog are humans and not bots, crawlers, or other automated applications. This is an effort to fight spam off in our website.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: GA saves cookies in order to build traffic and visit statistics for this website. By using the website, you agree to have Google use information that is related to you. Therefore, the exercise of any rights to this regard will have to be directly addressed to Google.
- Social networks: Every social network uses their own cookies so that the user can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling and removing cookies
The user has the right to disable or remove cookies from this website at any time. Such actions are carried out in different ways depending on the user’s browser. Here is a quick reference list with the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives will be held liable for the contents or the privacy policies set forth by the aforementioned third-parties in this cookie
- In certain cases, cookies must be installed in order for the browser to remember it must not accept cookies.